Over the past 30 years, THM’s directors have amassed a team of local consultants, agents, engineers and attorneys with vast project expertise. Our team includes development managers, engineers and many others. By working together with these experts, we’re able to bring together the best and deliver projects on time, within budget and to high quality standards. high quality developments.
- Caprock Crossing - Caprock Crossing is a 100 acre master planned multi-use land development in south College Station. The project is located at the southwest corner of State Highway 40 and State Highway 6. Several phases of the development have been completed which created highway frontage pad sites ,secondary block sites, and infrastructure. Pad sites have been sold to Walgreen’s, Discount Tire, Domino’s, an Urgent Care Center, etc.
- College Station Medical + Senior Living - For the past several years, THM has worked with CapRock Texas to entitle and develop a 17 acre tract adjacent to the College Station Medical Center. What started with an initial PDD re-zoning request has led to the sale of land for a 72-bed behavioral health hospital. In addition, we have worked hand-in-hand with City leaders and staff on a senior housing project at the west end of this property.
- Caprock Crossing Retail Center - The directors of THM in partnership with CapRock Texas are have developed $8MM+ worth of multi-tenant retail centers along State Highway 40 in south College Station.
- Mills Park at Caprock Crossing - The directors of THM in partnership with CapRock Texas are currently developing a 12 lot office/retail development within Caprock Crossing called Mills Park. Mills Park will be home to local professionals and upscale dining, all presented in a Hill Country style, walkable environment.
- View our Caprock Crossing Brochure to learn more.